InsideOut brings innovation and sales together into the world’s first sales innovation lab.
We help sales leaders determine and validate the best approach to acquire, grow or retain their customers within a live lab environment. Large F500 to high-growth startups can try out alternative sales methods by using our mirrored lab teams representing their brand and selling their products. If the new ideas work out, we develop a Playbook on what worked and how it worked so clients can implement the same practices within their own sales teams. We deliver Academy Certification to train clients’ sales people on site, or in our lab location in Florida to ensure that the Playbook is activated and the technique is adopted. To date InsideOut has helped over 5000 sales professionals increase their productivity by 35%, and continue to improve the sales professionals game every day.
The founders of InsideOut came to St. Pete from Silicon Valley & San Francisco
I co-founded InsideOut in 2015 as a Sales Innovation Lab designed to assist high growth companies with sales optimization. Our Sales Innovation Lab helps sales leaders determine and validate the best approach to acquire, grow or retain their customer base. Stop guessing, and start testing! Sales executives struggle innovating in their organizations because experimentation in a ‘live environment’ can have a negative impact on sales quota and revenue. To overcome this challenge we deliver Programs and Playbooks. Programs are designed as a custom full-service innovation lab model on an outsourced basis for customer acquisition, growth or retention. Playbooks are validated experiments in a live environment, documented and delivered to our client’s sales organizations to achieve higher conversions and reduced ramp time. Either way you choose, we are here to help you take the guesswork out of your go-to-market planning by doing the real work, validating your best ideas, and sharing those with your sales organization.
• 18 years senior management experience, 9 years at Board level
• Proven sales, operations and administration skills
• Budget control and forecasting with full P&L accountability
• Advanced knowledge of Contact Centre technology
• Project Management for Start-Up and Change Management
• Extensive offshore experience throughout Europe and Asia
• Multi-site control and integration
• ‘Best Practice’ HR techniques, facilities management, warehousing and fulfillment
• Operational and Commercial Management
• Contact Centres – tools and technologies
• Processes, Procedures and Infrastructure
• Strategy and Planning
• Change Management and re-engineering
We come from areas like Silicon Valley and San Francisco, and our plan is to put St. Pete on the high-tech map one visitor at a time, one company leader at a time. After bringing hundreds of high tech execs to St. Pete, we feel that there’s something incredible going on here in St. Pete, and inspires us to continue this voyage, activate the business community, and grow smarter.